Mental Health Resources
• Prodrome and Early Psychosis Program Network (PEPPNET)
PEPPNET supports a national network of programs providing services to people who are at risk for or experiencing early psychosis. PEPPNET’s Early Intervention for Psychosis Directory has additional information.
• SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
Enter a zip code for a list of mental health providers and centers in that area.
• National Alliance on Mental IllnessThis website can connect you with the NAMI office in your state, resources, and support for caregivers.
• Shared Decision Making information
Shared decision making means individuals and their health care providers work together to find the best treatment or care choices. It is important that individuals with behavioral health conditions learn the skills needed to participate in decisions with their health care providers.
Publication on Understanding Psychosis: Resources and Recovery: A resource guide to help young people, parents and loved ones understand psychosis. (Developed by the National Alliance on Mental Illness in Minnesota, an NIMH Outreach Partner.)
Mat-Su Public Health Center
223 E. Palmer-Wasilla Hwy, Ste 3
Wasilla, AK 99654
Satellite clinics in Glennallen, Palmer, Big Lake, Willow, Talkeetna, Trapper Creek and Sutton:
- Reproductive health (sliding fee scale available)
- Screening, testing, treatment, contact investigation for sexually transmitted infections
- Emergency contraception – fee for service
- Infant and children immunization
Connect Mat-Su (907) 373-CNCT (2628)
Mat-Su Parent Resource Center
Providence Behavioral Health
Alaska Family Services
Denali Family Services
Anchorage Neighborhood Community Health
Heart Reach Pregnancy Center
Neighbor to Neighbor Healthcare
Mat-Su Regional Hospital
South Central Foundation
Wasilla Medical Clinic – walk-in
Benteh Nuutah Valley Native Primary Care Center
Lab Corp (Billing)